Everyone is trying to find themselves
all of the struggles have brought us here.
Lets grow together with eachother and build
ourselves up on all of the beauties around us.
our race. our gender. our religions. our background
doesn't matter it's our hearts that will sing. =]


Sunday, November 7, 2010

yupp this is me.

i find myself between complete insanity. and being the sanist person you will ever meet. something as of lately has mentally been stubbling me upon everything i do it will take alot more for me to get better. i see that this may hurt me in the long run. i think i will start talking to a psychologist, reading the bible and getting into more zen full moments. i wish i can truely just be that person that does there homework light incents when things become bad and all that jazz but i am not. alot of stuff prohibits me from that. my sweetie said to me all this summer and for the longest time that i am the definition of a hippie because of how i want to live. =]
at first i was like no i am not dont be calling me that oooh noo. and all that but i realized now i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment