Everyone is trying to find themselves
all of the struggles have brought us here.
Lets grow together with eachother and build
ourselves up on all of the beauties around us.
our race. our gender. our religions. our background
doesn't matter it's our hearts that will sing. =]


Sunday, November 14, 2010

February 17, 2010

To be honest ... I'm not ready for love yet...
I want to be but i can't I find myself fighting
For my own love... Can't believe I have been loving myself
For this long but it has felt as if I have done nothing.
I am so ready to see my growth the fact is... Alot I can't let go won't let go... I have been wondering about alot but I want to be happy.. Completely happy with the life I have.. No regrets right?! Right?! Sending myself hugs kisses and dreams of beauty I want all of those riches my mind was never able to take with a pure heart... I am so ready... I want to fight off everything and not lose myself... I'm scared to lose myself... Losing myself is my biggest fear... I hug my self at night with tears escaping the corners of my eyes... I'm afraid but I refuse to stop fighting Lord please give me a reason to keep fighting...

No comments:

Post a Comment