Everyone is trying to find themselves
all of the struggles have brought us here.
Lets grow together with eachother and build
ourselves up on all of the beauties around us.
our race. our gender. our religions. our background
doesn't matter it's our hearts that will sing. =]


Sunday, November 14, 2010

February 17, 2010

Escapades of life lines
Have left us breathless
Playing tug a war with our hearts
We have lost it.

How do we get back to
Something we never had
But always wanted...

The spikes in our life
Has been released.. I'm sorry
I no longer right so these words
Have Been piled up and relased in this
Existence.. Tired of wondering..

In the mood to cut my hair.. Natural..
But avoiding the inevitable ...
You telling me I look like nothing.

I use to shape shift to the person people would love.
But left me breathless I know I hardly have
Anyone in my corner? Friends haven't been here in a while...
And I can't say that I'm not use to it.. I am.
I no longer fight and I'm unsure of even that anymore.. I use to explore my existence ... But stop because sometimes I'm afraid fighting off everything isn't easy.. My words use to mean so much to me.. Remembered when stanzas use to form like Sunday dinners.. Families on holidays ... Grouped.

A. Stye is hanging over my eye and I believe this is my fight.
This is what I am against. I can't say that anything is easy but I am trying.. Trying to find my happiness it no longer lingers in the smiles if others.. It's my smile .. My fight... My love that makes me happy... I am sorry self.. I don't give you enough time to blossom to explore yourself I will.. I will. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment