Everyone is trying to find themselves
all of the struggles have brought us here.
Lets grow together with eachother and build
ourselves up on all of the beauties around us.
our race. our gender. our religions. our background
doesn't matter it's our hearts that will sing. =]


Sunday, November 14, 2010

March 16, 2010

Scared Whitley don't make Whitley..
I can no longer hold myself back..
No more suicide fights with self
I am amazing everyday I am looking
At myself differently..
I want to see this beauty everyday
No matter how I do my hair..
The lord is in me if I don't say anything at all..
So on this note I need to start reading the bible more..
Start writing more.. Start living more.. Saving more.. Start talking more..
Scared Whitley will not be the way people explain or refer to me..
My existence will be clear...

No comments:

Post a Comment