Everyone is trying to find themselves
all of the struggles have brought us here.
Lets grow together with eachother and build
ourselves up on all of the beauties around us.
our race. our gender. our religions. our background
doesn't matter it's our hearts that will sing. =]


Sunday, November 14, 2010

February 15, 2010

On the edge.
Do you remember spines pressed together
You said no one can love like us.
It was that simple..
Expressing how it felt when you touched me would be unexplainable

If I could I would back track on life
Just to find better answers..
Have you forgotten those nights
When our spines were used as bed springs
When I became the kink in your neck.

Do you remember this or have you forgotten so early about the hung up nights.
The extraordinary days I mean baby. Did I mean nothing to you?
You use to kiss softly. But now all I feel is razor burns from the extraordinary lies you tell me. Have you forgotten that I know. That you can't hide what hasn't been given on to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment