Everyone is trying to find themselves
all of the struggles have brought us here.
Lets grow together with eachother and build
ourselves up on all of the beauties around us.
our race. our gender. our religions. our background
doesn't matter it's our hearts that will sing. =]


Sunday, November 28, 2010

Classes Got Me in a Daze.

I know you are probably wondering. why i havent been posting. Classes got me in a daze so i havent been able to really cultivate my thoughts. (with a smile on my face) I have been running around all crazy between classes, my job, and the volunteer club that my close friend founded that i still havent been able to go to one of the volunteer sites. i need to get my life together. But i been running racket and im not done yet. i dont feel fulfilled so i am just moving in silence lately. doing what i have to do and sometimes doing nothing that i have to. if you my friend on facebook you would know that i feel as if this home isnt big enough to hold me and i am now deciding to move in silence do what i have to do to move out.

for me moving in silence is the biggest step i am trying to take. I cant remember the last time i have been silent and i am thinking about letting this silence shine light in the other parts of my life that needs fixing. So for a little while i wont let men, school, or family get me to a point of no return. my silence will some how embrace whats bothering me. hopefully.

...... i lost the urge to write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment