Everyone is trying to find themselves
all of the struggles have brought us here.
Lets grow together with eachother and build
ourselves up on all of the beauties around us.
our race. our gender. our religions. our background
doesn't matter it's our hearts that will sing. =]


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Alot of Feelings Passing through My Mind

i will do this in a series of atleast three to four notes we will see how it goes though.
LET ME SET YOU UP FOR ALL OF THIS FIRST.
- i am blessed, God is doing powerful things in my life.
- i am alive, so if i can look up i can get up.
- i am amazing, somewhere in my heart. my true self vulnerable Whitley shines.

for some reason i have been in a wierd state of mind, i know i am living, i know i am here but i find myself pushing along the days as if i am a log never finishing what i need to. fighting with myself constantly. i am tired of alot of these feelings but i cant avoid it. some things i have held on to and im not to sure why exactly i am still holding on to something that i feel doesnt affect me. i have built up a pile of emotions and just said i will save them for later but i find myself just wanting to break. i dont want to do anything but sit in the house and think. and read books. learn about who i am because somewhere, someone said that you cant know yourself until you know who you are. i believe that. i trust that in my mind body and soul.

so sometimes i dont want to wake up, i want to sleep for a lil longer so that i wont be on a verge of a break every five minutes. a year has passed and i am better than before.

so the Lord is working and he will keep working.

No comments:

Post a Comment