Everyone is trying to find themselves
all of the struggles have brought us here.
Lets grow together with eachother and build
ourselves up on all of the beauties around us.
our race. our gender. our religions. our background
doesn't matter it's our hearts that will sing. =]


Thursday, August 12, 2010

I couldn’t run from you!

Yes, I am talking about writing, blogging everything that seems to be placed together is slowly crumbling. The crumble just makes me watch in amazement like things with so much design, architect, so much life inside, can crumble, drop, fall in split seconds, like the towers. I want my old lifestyle to crumble that fast, to past on within split seconds, just so that I can stop holding to the rubble that I think is important. I recently have embarked on a 3 week cleansing, to start my school semester fresh, I want to take this one day at a time, literally I look off in to the future too much. I fear so many things being invisible, it hurts. But the cleansing is coming along, I haven't been doing all the things that I want to do, so today everything changes so I decided that I will keep this cleansing up until the end of September, crazy. Right??!!! So to sum up my cleansing, "see No evil, Hear No evil, Speak no evil." I am literally watching what I say, not gossiping or hurting anyone with my words, I am watching what I eat so for these next 3-weeks I will only eat food that I cook, I tried to stop the kissing and everything, but that's not my problem, I did kiss someone yesterday and that was nice, and I didn't feel bad because I sat and listened to my heart. My cleansing is mainly to change the things that I do, I want to be better and listen to my soul.

My aunt said one of the most important things to me. "Be Yourself, Hi Sweetie Remember please be true to you and whoever you believe in spiritually. Life's a journey full of new experiences that only are designed for your experience.
P.S. You Go Girl"

And I know in my heart what I am doing is best. So I will update you when I get home. =]

Love and blessings.

-Whitley

No comments:

Post a Comment