Everyone is trying to find themselves
all of the struggles have brought us here.
Lets grow together with eachother and build
ourselves up on all of the beauties around us.
our race. our gender. our religions. our background
doesn't matter it's our hearts that will sing. =]


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

about Men.

not really about them just one guy is captivating my mind its so random that this happens that i can feel so much over a short period of time. I love conversations, i love people, i love rain, poetry, myself, my mind, and i love men. men who can love with everything inside of them. and when i find guys, the ones who magically appear on my plate are usually guys who never show love. never express love and i want to love. so we love together. they are all different but the same because i see something inside of them. I would rather not say the guy that is passing my mind tonight. who knows who will see this. but he is an amazing person in his own special way and its been a very interesting few months and even though it is short time i feel some type of connection to you. i am a runner and i admitted that more while i was talking to you. i am not sure where i am going with this i just know that you are dear to me. taught me how to love differently and i cant be more happier to have met you. on some random in a random skirt in a random place. with crazy cool people. ;)

thanks for the few months of laughs and smiles made me believe that i can find a guy who will love me, and will embrace all of me. and make me feel amazing like you do/did.
take care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment