Everyone is trying to find themselves
all of the struggles have brought us here.
Lets grow together with eachother and build
ourselves up on all of the beauties around us.
our race. our gender. our religions. our background
doesn't matter it's our hearts that will sing. =]


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Highly Anticipated, Can I Call You KinG

SO I have a wonderful friend name Jadon who about three weeks ago took me out on an adventure in Philly. Okay so here is the deal I never went somewhere without my mother. Never made any type of plans to do anything of the such. So I decided I am out to Philly, the day before I paid for my ticket to be out in Philly thuggin you know. Lol. Not really thug(in) at all. But anywho the point is I touched down in Philly, ready to explore the city, once I stepped foot in there I was hype. All the way turned up, this may seem as nothing compared to London, or Paris or all the other places people are eager to go to. But for me it was something amazing, I have never stepped out of New York without my mother before that day, or "Adult" supervision. I live a life that for most of it I was sheltered. [Pimpin] So I touchdown in Philly and let my boy Jay know I am there, he takes about an hour to get there. Lol but when he finally comes he is just as wonderful. Lovely, he has a wonderful soul. We walk all around Philly yikes in that hot hot weather, we talk, we walk, and we naturally have like this wonderful weird connection. Knowing the person I am it usually is so easy for me to get tired of someone!!! No Lie. Like ewww can you leave me alone? But lol he never makes me feel that way. So bam the reason why I am gearing you up with all this knowledge because I read an article about him and I realized how blessed I am to know him. So today if I have to thank one person for just keeping me wonderful, happy and sweet for today. It will be God and I believe it will be also "Peanut" =]

He has literally grown from the guy that I meet in '08. And I probably wouldn't have known this if I was still in my bubble, if I didn't decide one day to get his number call him. And speak to him about uhhh?! Anything and everything on my mind, Go Figure, My Dearest Leo is a wonderful man.

Here is the article that I read about him: http://www.philly.com/dailynews/features/20100414_Poet_in_training__Jadon_Woodard_takes_his_rhymes_to_TV_-_and_the_street.html

Well don't play with me, read the article. Learn Something New. Do something Difference progress and change is a wonderful thing.


 

With a smile On My face. [I'm trying to be like you King] ;-)

-Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment