Everyone is trying to find themselves
all of the struggles have brought us here.
Lets grow together with eachother and build
ourselves up on all of the beauties around us.
our race. our gender. our religions. our background
doesn't matter it's our hearts that will sing. =]


Friday, December 3, 2010

I change/Transform. (i'm a transformer)!

it is currently 3:08 in the morning, i went to sleep during the day so that is why i am currently up. i decided before i go to finish all the work i need to that i would blog. has been a little minute and this has been my zen for a while now. I am now on a path and this path is scary and crazy for once i am afraid. truly afraid. two years ago in january i embarked on a journey with one of my close friend to be a better woman. i am better than two years ago, but i cant stop here. And you cant either. what ever you are doing you have the ability to do ten times better. CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP. just remember that in order to be fully independent you need to take responsibilities for everything you do or dont do because it is a direct effect of the decisions you made. I have learned that this week, YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT AFFECTS YOUR FUTURE, NO ONE ELSE, SO DON'T WASTE TIME PLAYING THE BLAME GAME. So i am taking complete responsible for everything that i do.

I promised myself along time ago that i will do what is needed. I want to change, into the woman that is clearly deep inside my heart that dedication and heart that she has. I want that to flourish everyday. for me to be happy everyday, happy with who i am, look the way i want to look. where what types of hats i want, do what i want without thinking what the next person will say. Or how they will feel.

Lately i have been uninspired and unmotivated hopefully this break will allow me to change what has been hunting this rut i have been and the feelings that i am feeling. I want to get to a point where i can do what i need to because it is needed. Currently i will start writing my paper for one of my classes theories of personality. my weekend will consist of finish this packet that is uber late, write the minutes for my last meeting with my club, finish this paper for this program i want to get into, finish my social psych paper, and work on the blasted anthropology, wash clothers and then i will be good to go. And the Lord will make a way for all of this.

So as you go along with your day, remember that you are the only person who can/will hold yourself back. Half of the problem with many of us, me included is that we are lazy, we are scared, we try to be content with the little we have, we just need to take one step further the first step is the hardest. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment