Everyone is trying to find themselves
all of the struggles have brought us here.
Lets grow together with eachother and build
ourselves up on all of the beauties around us.
our race. our gender. our religions. our background
doesn't matter it's our hearts that will sing. =]


Monday, November 15, 2010

so wait i have much to tell

puew puew puewww (lazers) my hair is growing i have a little Afro and it made me happy because i thought all this i was doing with my hair wasn't helping but low and behold i have a jungle under these little curls/frizz puff i got going on. =] happy for growth and i am treating it just like i am trying to treat my growth as a person. One moment at a time.

i am listening to new and different types of music i am working on it. i will sit there and watch my favorite show grey's anatomy or anything else that has music playing i find the best indi/alternative music ever. what some people will call OTHER! i just say just my type whoop whoop.

So J.Cole has his new mixtape out and people i know will kill me if i told them that i never really sat down and listen to him. but i plan on playing this mixtape and seeing how i feel about the amazing guy we call J.Cole. So PELLET Pellet (lol) Jay Electronica got some songs out just heard two things was like ahhhh i love it but i know myself i love that ETERNAL SUNSHINE to the fullest!!! don't even question it.

Today was Day two of working with the children and i have to say i am the happiest i can be. Those children are amazing they want to tell you everything it gets frustrated and hard but all i remind myself is how wonderful they are. I am slowly but surely learning each child's name so they often think i forget their names and they turn to me like Ms. Whitley how do you know my name? i tell them that i can remember faces like no other and that all of their faces are amazing that when not under pressure i can call their names because they are dear to me. and they smile and give me hugs. and its great.

School i am working through. i have woke up for the last few days and before i step foot out of this house i read the bible. something that i have been struggling with for the last few months. Never knowing when can I do one night i was crying so much i picked up my newly brought Bible and began to read. First a little note/devotion in the bible on Peace. Lately i have been struggling with my peace. And waking up and getting my peace of mind is reading the bible. That might not be your peace of mind but make sure you find it. It will make you a better person I won't lie to you!

So what can i leave you with. So BAM BAM BAM [trying to get away from saying Bhuck Bhuck since I'm not from bk -lol] Upon seeing MK Asante he said that you should always take two sets of notes. And now i am feeling so i will break out my binder soon enough and fill it with everything my thoughts ponder upon question or agree with in my textbooks. i feel like i am finding myself in these textbooks my reading and everything i am trying to do. like ET The Hip Hop Preacher said if you can look up you can get up. =] And i have been looking and right now I am working on getting up.

So yes i have homework piled up to finish i won't lie i definitely do. but i am trying to be optimistic and take my days one day at a time finish as much as can when i can. I will work through all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment