Everyone is trying to find themselves
all of the struggles have brought us here.
Lets grow together with eachother and build
ourselves up on all of the beauties around us.
our race. our gender. our religions. our background
doesn't matter it's our hearts that will sing. =]


Monday, May 3, 2010

Girl with the Blue Dress.

Summer is coming… soon you will see less and less clothes on. And I am so not ready for any of it. Lol I like layers and layers of clothing for the longest time I have been self-conscious of a lot, everything really. I am conscious about the way I dress, the way I look and everything that comes with the territory. Can you believe it? I am so use to listening to other people's loud mouths that I forget to listen to the noise in my head. So do you know with all this honesty we have to pull something positive from it… so guess what? This summer, I will have a little less on. A little, don't push it. This summer is sundress season, muaaahz, something new something different. Can I be the girl with the blue dress on in your dreams?? Okay so I am being silly and you may be reading this, and convincing yourself that I have issues. The fact is I due concur with this. So this summer I will have a miniature checklist. Are you ready?

  1. Sun Dresses [ I want to get comfortable in this body of mine]
  2. Dates, Outings and all of that jazz [ I am a home body, who only like to go out late night….. so ready to break that habit]
  3. Turn My Swag Up. [ "But you can't see past my shades" – B.o.B ]
  4. O and be more and more like myself. Trying to find myself is hard but listening to everyone else isn't helping
  5. So now that means new everything and I no longer care if you like it or not. This is going to be. I will not listen to the negativity everyone else pushes on me.

I am so ready for a change so this summer… I will be the Girl with the Blue Dress On. Watch me make magic. =]

So what are your ideas for a new change for the summer?

Writing Myself into Existence,

-Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment