Everyone is trying to find themselves
all of the struggles have brought us here.
Lets grow together with eachother and build
ourselves up on all of the beauties around us.
our race. our gender. our religions. our background
doesn't matter it's our hearts that will sing. =]


Sunday, December 19, 2010

Did you miss me?!

Yes to long I know.
I am hurting a little more than I would want to but I have been having an interesting ass weekend. Wait. Can I say that?! Lol
Learned more about who I am. I love easily. I run fast.
My family means the world to me but I forget to say that to them.
This all sounds random. But my heart is feeling.
It's questioning my path, my cleansing, my new me,
I question everything so this is no surprise to me.
The year will be ending in last than twenty days. And that's cool.
New beginnings new lifestyle. New outlook on life.
I have been talkig about alot of stuff but now it's time to work.
Change things that I have to work on.
I will still love the same, heart on my sleeve.
Dangerous. I know.
But it makes me who I am.
I decided that I can love the men that I have dated throughout my life.
They made me exactly who I am.
I can't distinguish them in the sense of love. Meng they was here
In the craziest moments of my life.
I am not looking for anything more than friendships now.
I want to be comfortable in myself before I begin to date/GetIn-a-relationship with anyone.
4months natural and I'm learning how to shutmy mouth.
So to end this off just watch me work.

1 comment: